Estimated reading time: 10 minutes
Easy Ground Pork Stir Fry Ingredients List
You’ll need just a handful of ingredients to make this healthy pork stir fry. No trip to the Asian market necessary (though I highly recommend it!).
In this delicious ground pork stir fry, we’ve got: ground pork. Mushrooms and spinach. Plenty of rice. And a delicious peanut sauce to bring it all together. I really like meals that include all components (protein, carb, vegetable, flavor) in one. It simplifies meals and makes cooking a weeknight dinner at home doable!
- Rice – You can also serve the pork stir fry over noodles or cauliflower rice.
- Garlic – Use fresh or frozen garlic for a short cut.
- Fresh ginger – Using plenty of ginger gives this stir fry lots of Asian flavor. Use frozen minced ginger for a shortcut.
- White mushrooms – Can also use any mushroom.
- Green onions – Save both the green parts and and the scallion whites.
- Peanut butter – Creamy peanut butter works best.
- Soy sauce – You can use low-sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos.
- Sriracha – Sambal oelek or chili flakes are another great way to add some heat to the healthy pork stir fry.
- Honey – Honey works well, but you can also use brown sugar
- Rice vinegar – Or you can use fresh lime juice.
- Olive oil – Use any oil suitable for stir fries. Vegetable oil, avocado oil, peanut oil, or even coconut oil will also work.
- Ground pork – You can’t make ground pork stir fry without the pork!
- Sea salt
- Spinach – Or use some of the other vegetables that are listed below.
Pork Stir Fry Nutrition + Substitutes
The full nutrition stats are found below, but if you’re looking for substitution ideas and/or ways to add more nutrition into this dish, you’re in the right spot.
- Rice – Use your favorite here! White rice or brown rice. Microwavable or made from scratch, your choice. You can also use any grains here, quinoa would be great! You can also serve it over rice noodles, udon noodles, or ramen noodles.
- Ground Pork – Obviously it won’t be an asian pork recipe, but still delicious! Virtually any ground meat will work. Ground beef, ground turkey, or ground chicken would be tasty, just make sure it has a little fat (aka, not fat free!).
- Vegetables – You can always add in more veggies to this pork with peanut sauce! Try sliced greens like kale or baby bok choy; green beans or haricots verts; snow peas; red bell pepper; air fryer broccoli; or even cauliflower rice.
- Gluten Free – If you need this to be gluten-free, simply swap out the soy sauce for tamari.
More Ground Pork Recipes
If you like easy ground pork recipes like this one, give these other ground pork recipes a try:
- Easy Udon Noodle Stir Fry – These pork noodles taste like takeout, but is easily made at home.
- Thai Lettuce Wraps – Quick and light, this easy appetizer or meal is ready in less than 20 minutes.
- Homemade Chili – This 5-star rated chili (and winner of many chili cook-offs!) is made with beef, but you could also do a mix of beef and ground pork.
- Trader Joe’s Egg Roll In A Bowl – This 3-ingredient recipe is beyond easy and a great weeknight meal. Even the kids will love it!
Read more How to Fry Fish 3 Ways
More Easy Dinner Recipes
When you’re looking for some other super simple, super delicious dinners (aren’t we all?!), try some of these next time:
- Crockpot Salsa Chicken
- Slow Cooker Brats
- Steak Quesadillas
- Grilled Drumsticks
- Grilled Tilapia in Foil
- Udon Noodle Stir Fry with Vegetables