Easy Carrot juice quickly made in a blender! A super refreshing and hydrating juice made right at home. Such a perfect summer sip for a strong immune system and glowing skin.
Homemade carrot juice is one of my favorite juices of all time. It is not only cool, vibrant, and slightly sweet but also refreshing, and hydrating.
The best part is you don’t need a juicer to make this juice! Make it easily in a blender with three ingredient in just a few minutes. Another good thing is that carrots are available all year round. So…Drink up!!
Refreshing Skin Glowing Carrot Juice
Apparently, most store-bought fruit juices are loaded with added sugars; not exactly healthy nor thirst quenching.
But summers just scream for cool, refreshing sips, so we make healthy version at home!
We are pretty much a home-made-juice drinking family. Green juices, yes. Fruit juices, yes Please.
Instead of drinking canned juices which have God-knows-what in them, making fresh home-made juices using natural ingredients is the best option.
Carrots are good for you
They are crunchy, tasty, and highly nutritious. Also, Carrots are a particularly good source of beta carotene; a natural chemical that the body converts into Vitamin A.
Furthermore, they are rich in fiber, vitamin K1, Vitamin C, potassium, and antioxidants; And have been linked to lower cholesterol levels and improved eye health.
Read more The Steps To Start Drinking Coffee
Most noteworthy, carrots are also a weight-loss friendly vegetable. It is because they’re naturally low in calories and full of nutrients that can help your weight-loss efforts.
What goes in Carrot juice?
The ingredients in this recipe are:
- Fresh lemon juice
That’s it. No sugars. No honey. (But feel free to sweeten it a little if you prefer)
How to make Carrot juice
The most convenient way of making carrot juice is using a juicer because, it’s designed to separate the juice from the pulp and flesh. However, I acknowledge the fact that not everybody has a juicer, but everybody should be enjoying this immune boosting juice.
It takes a few more steps but even with a blender, you can make incrediblly delicious carrot juice. In a few minutes, an entire pitcher of carrot juice will be ready just for you! Grab a glass and enjoy!
To Make in a Blender:
- First, clean your carrots under running water, chop off the ends, and roughly chop them. (Peel if not organic)
- Transfer the chopped carrots in a blender, add cold water and blend till smooth.
- Place a strainer on top of a large bowl.
- Pour the puree in the strainer and press with a spoon to collect the carrot juice.
- Alternatively, pass the puree through a cheesecloth and collect the juice.
- Add fresh lemon juice and mix well.
- Finally, transfer the juice in a pitcher, serve and ENJOY!
To Make in A Juicer:
- Wash the carrots and chop off the ends.
- Feed the carrots though the juicer and collect the carrot juice.
- To that, add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Stir and serve.
Read more 10 Easy Ways to Make Your Breakfast Smoothie More Filling
Tips for making Carrot Juice
- If using organic carrots, skip peeling them.
- For cool juice, chill the carrots in the fridge for an hour before juicing or use chilled water.
- Carrot juice separates after a while. Simply stir it with a spoon and serve.
- Feel free to add sugar, honey or any sweetner of your if preferred.
- Instead of discarding the carrot pulp, freeze it and use at a later date for baking things like Carrot Cake.
Freezing Carrot Juice
- The juice can be frozen in any freezer safe container for up to one month. However, it is not so good as a drink after the freezing process. But, use it in cooking, or in smoothies.
For more healthy and refreshing homemade drinks, check out:
- Watermelon juice
- Mango juice
- Banana Cinnamon Smoothie
If you love this carrot juice recipe, leave me a comment and STAR rating and share your thoughts. I would love to hear from you 🙂
Also, follow me on Facebook and Instagram.
Tagged DRINKS, HEALTHY RECIPES, VEGAN RECIPES